Manual Operation Table
We are one of the leading organizations in this domain, engaged in manufacturing and exporting Manual Operation Table. Owing to our well-equipped production unit, we are able to manufacture these tables from advanced technology. Offered tables are widely used in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and operation theaters. Before the final delivery, these tables are well-checked by our quality experts to ensure their flawlessness. Owing to our efficient logistics personnel, we are able to deliver this Manual Operation Table on-time at our clients' end.
Specifications of Manual Operation Table
Standard Accessories Five Section Matters 1 Set Armrest 2 Nos. Lithotomy Crutch 2 Nos. Shoulders Suppoerts with pad 2 Nos. Telescopic Lateral Supports 2 Nos. Handle 1 Nos.
- Overall approximate size without accessories 72"(L)x20"(W).
- Height adjustment of 30" to 38" on Gear and Screw mechanism.
- Trendelenburg/Trendelenburg Reverse of 35" on screw mechanism.
- Lateral tilt 20° on Screw machanism.
- Chair position on Gear and Screw mechanism.
- Flex-reflex 0°/220° Gear and Screw mechanism.
- Kidney bridge position on Screw mechanism.
- Head positin on Screw mechanism.
- Five section top with easily removable head and leg section.
- Stepless backrest adjustment on Screw mechanism.
- Stainless steel side rails of 32mm x 8mm on both side of table.
- Stainless steel/X-Ray permeable top of MS framework.
- Heavy duty base covered with stainless steel.
- Fitted with non rusting casters having floor locking facility on Crank Mechanism.
- All Accessories are made from stainless steel.
- All MS parts are pre-treated and powder-coated.